Home purchases are the largest investments most people make. Careful consideration of the technicalities of real estate contracts and property conveyances can make the process more secure.
* How do you check for defects?
* Should you have the property inspected by professionals?
* How do you make an offer?
* Is a Purchase Agreement binding?
* How do you know if the property has “good and marketable title”?
* What happens if it doesn’t have good and marketable title?
* What happens at closing?
These are just some of the questions that Kalenda Law Office
can answer to assist you in making your purchase.